Title:VirusBarrier X9 Version:10.9.15 Developer:Intego Category:Utilities Sub category:Virus Downloads:9832
Rate 91% (Votes 1674)
Short description: Robust anti-virus software.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 10.9.15:
Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Please fix it download link hsdmv.VirusBarrier.X18.104.22.168.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
VirusBarrier X9 is vital because malware and viruses can cost your business or organization precious time and money. As attacks grow more common, it's more important than ever to make sure your company's valuable information is protected. Once malware infiltrates even one computer, it can quickly spread throughout your entire network. Install Intego VirusBarrier X9 on all your work machines to ensure that they're protected against the latest threats.
- Keeps your computer free of malware such as Mac viruses, Windows viruses, Unix viruses, Microsoft Word and Excel macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, adware, hacking tools, dialers, keyloggers, and scareware (fake security programs)
- Detects Windows malware to prevent your Mac from acting as a carrier
- Improved anti-phishing settings to protect your privacy
- On-demand malware scans, including full scans for maximum coverage of your entire Mac as well as quick scans for day-to-day use
- Scheduled scans
- 24/7 real-time protection that watches all file activity and makes sure you're always protected
- Finds malware contained in archive files
- Scans for viruses in emails for popular email clients
- Scans for viruses on iOS devices and finds/eradicates viruses found in document directories on the devices
- Automatically scans external drives when they are mounted
- Flexible options for handling malware (automatically attempt to repair, quarantine malware for later action, or ask what to do on a case-by-case basis)
- Marks trusted folders to speed up scans
- Application behavior analysis detects suspicious behavior in running applications
- Email notifications when malware is found
- History logs