Title:Loan Calc Version:2.8.2 Developer:Max Programming Category:Business Sub category:Finance Downloads:6645
Rate 91% (Votes 1387)
Short description: Loan calculator.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 2.8.2:
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later
The macOS version is now 64-bit.
Overall speed optimizations.
Fix: Several aesthetic fixes.
Please fix it download link jw1a6.Loan.Calc.2.8.2.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Loan Calc is an easy-to-use tool intended to calculate loans and mortgages repayments in a very simple way. It calculates repayments amount, monthly and total interest, and total repayments, and generates a full repayment list from a start date. Loan Calc is currency-independent so it can be used with any currency. Just use a dot or a comma for decimals, depending on your system settings.
Loan Calc lets you select both period and interest compounding from continuous (compounding only), weekly, biweekly, monthly, quarterly, semiannually, and annually. Furthermore Loan Calc allows you to save all the repayment list to a text file or an Excel sheet.
- Detects and use your language if available.
- Calculates loan repayments according to amount, rate, duration...
- Support for interest compounding.
- Generates full payment list from a start date.
- Exports repayment lists to text files or Excel sheets.
- Currency independent - Easy-to-use interface.
- Native versions for OS X and Windows.