Title:Core Shell Version:1.6.1 Developer:Codinn Category:Utilities Sub category:System Downloads:9731
Rate 91% (Votes 2702)
Short description: Terminal with built-in OpenSSH support.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 1.6.1:
Transfer files over SSH
Ignore the status of Caps Lock when using Command + number key to switch tabs
Change text font will take effect immediately
The initial terminal grid size was incorrect
Please fix it download link 6kx1u.Core.Shell.1.6.1.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Core Shell is a full-featured terminal with built-in OpenSSH support, focused on managing and login to hosts efficiently.
- Compatible with Terminal.app and xterm.
- Supports ansi 16 and 256 color palettes, as well as 24bit true color
- Passed cases of *vttest* - a strict VT100/VT220/VT420 terminal functionality test suite. OpenSSH Compatible
- Everything in OpenSSH, agent forwarding, certificates, proxy jump, etc.
- Can read your existing `ssh_config` file as the source of advanced options, especially helpful for experienced users. Keychain Integration
- Tightly integrated with macOS Keychain, don't have to enter passwords or passphrases repeatedly.
- It's totally optionally, you can opt-in or opt-out at any time. Advanced Options Editor
- A handy way to tune per-host advanced options.
- For every ssh directives, there is a contextual help provides immediate information, no more googling. Automatic Reconnect
- Always tries to restore your connections after network failure or waking up from sleep. Tags
- Use tags to organize your hundreds or thousands of hosts.
- Tag your host by a simple drag & drop actions. Premium Features
- Unlimited number of hosts
- Importing and exporting
- Sync hosts and tags between all of your Mac computers
- Scriptable (automation with AppleScript and Automator)
- Prioritized customer support
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.