Title:PixelMix Version:2.0 Developer:A7BGroup Category:Graphics and Design Sub category:Photography Downloads:5239
Rate 91% (Votes 1988)
Short description: Add images to backgrounds.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 2.0:
From two to various images to make the effect
Auto-Enhance and Color correction tools
Set the default color configuration of the image
Please fix it download link i592l.PixelMix.2.0.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
PixelMix - Double Exposure Effect allows you to add various images on a background and you can adjust them to get the most amazing exposure effects, selecting the size and the position they'll stay on the background. And not just that! You can also increase the quality of your image with our amazing correction effects, like Auto-Enhance, Black and White, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, Exposure, Gama and Hue.
- Adding Images: You can add a image to the background and various images to make the effects.
- Double Exposure effect: You can choose the transparency of the image you wanna use on Strength bar.
- Color Correction: Enhance the quality of your picture using the tools Auto-Enhance, Black and White effect, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, Exposure, Gama and Hue.
- Light Adjustment: Using the exposure tool, it’s possible to increase or decrease the light effects of the picture.
- Share on social media: With just a simple click, you can share your photo directly in social network.
- Print images: You can print your new image with just one click.
- Export Images: You can save your image with the formats PNG, JPEG, JPEG2000, TIFF and BMP.