Title:SpeckCode Version:1.0.15 Developer:Vakoc Woodworks Category: Sub category:Developer Tools Downloads:5398
Rate 91% (Votes 3418)
Short description: Craft apps for the Particle platform.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 1.0.15:
Improvements to the visualizations (graphs) of the devices overview
Added history to Webhooks
Added ability to ping individual or multiple devices (based on their state)
Added ability to associate notes with de
Please fix it download link tdjfx.SpeckCode.1.0.15.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
SpeckCode is the IDE for IoT. SpeckCode provides an integrated development environment (IDE) for crafting great applications for the Particle platform. Develop your Photon, Electron, or Pi based applications in a modern development environment utilizing all the advantages of a macOS based application. No more cross platform sacrifices needed. SpeckCode principally provides two capabilities: project management (code editor) and device management:
- Support for multiple Particle accounts, simultaneously. Add all your accounts and work seamlessly across each account
- Code Editor
- Integrated Build and Run actions to compile and run for target devices
- Syntax coloring for all source views
- Customizable color schemes with multiple pre-defined schemes
- Configurable code editing features including auto-completion, identation management, and more advanced code editing capabilities
- Tight integration with Particle libraries. Import libraries into an active project with two clicks
- Project auto-saving and history: Automatically manage project revisions and easily revert to previous versions with ease
- Bi-directional serial port monitoring with auto-connect capability
- Device Management
- Manage all your devices across multiple Particle accounts
- View variables for each device
- Monitor and log events published by devices. Maintain a persistent history of events across application launches
- Call functions exposed by individual devices and view the results
- View configured webhooks
- Manage authentication tokens
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.