Title:Space Drop Version:2.1 Developer:FIPLAB Ltd Category:Utilities Sub category:File Management Downloads:7001
Rate 91% (Votes 3833)
Short description: Drag-and-drop file management.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 2.1:
Added improved support for macOS Mojave
Please fix it download link hvil1.Space.Drop.2.1.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Space Drop is an essential utility for Mac users who want to seriously speed up their workflow. This app makes dragging-and-dropping files much easier with a handy dock that instantly appears whenever you start dragging a file. It creates a temporary place for you to store your files whilst you navigate to where they need to be dropped. This frees up your mouse and makes the process much more pleasant.
- Add single or multiple files into Space Drop in one go, if you drag in multiple files together, it'll create a stack group of those files combined.
- Allows you to create a temporary storage space for files and folders you need quick access to or need to collate before dragging them to another app or location.
- Add files and folders to Space Drop by dragging them to the drop window, menubar icon and/or dock icon.
- Supports multiple monitor set ups.
- Supports almost every file type and cocoa application.
- Control which apps Space Drop will detect dragging on.
- Customize color, opacity, window position and much more.
- Works with full screen apps.
- Supports QuickLook to preview files within your Space Drop.
- Configure the app to launch when you login to your Mac.
- Toggle the Space Drop window using a hotkey if set.
- Right click on files and select delete to remove them or press the trash can icon to remove all files.