Title:Cryptomator Version:1.4.10 Developer:Cryptomator Team Category:Utilities Sub category:Security Downloads:8555
Rate 91% (Votes 4864)
Short description: Multi-platform client-side encryption for files in the cloud.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 1.4.10:
Improved sync conflict resolution for directories, especially when using Nextcloud (#880)
Fixed some Dokany regressions (#862, #867)
Updated dependencies in WebDAV that includes security fixes (#883)
Please fix it download link xxz3p.Cryptomator.1.4.10.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Cryptomator is a multi-platform transparent client-side encryption of your files in the cloud that protects your documents from an unauthorized access.
- Open source software: No backdoors - control is better than trust
- Client-side: No accounts, no registration, no data shared with any online service
- Works with Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Nextcloud and any other cloud storage service which synchronizes with a local directory
- Totally transparent: Just work on the virtual drive as if it were a USB flash drive
- AES encryption with 256-bit key length
- File names get encrypted
- Folder structure gets obfuscated
- Use as many vaults in your Dropbox as you want, each having individual passwords