Title:Kelir Version:1.5 Developer:Rimbunesia Category: Sub category:Developer Tools Downloads:8303
Rate 91% (Votes 4096)
Short description: Color picker, and gradient, and palette generator.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 1.5:
Added shade colors
Added tint colors
Added color harmony
Added color info which includes: Triadic colors, Analogous colors, Complimentary color, and the related colors
Redesign the color page
Fixed the palette page where the like b
Please fix it download link on4tm.Kelir.1.5.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Kelir enables you to choose any color from anywhere on your screen using a unique picker with a preview of the color you are selecting. Once you pick a color, a code will be available for you to paste. As we wanted to make your workflow efficient, we save every color you pick, so that you may use it to keep all colors organized. And not only colors--Kelir is able to generate a color pallete from an image or from colors you pick.
Kelir can generate color-code ranges as follows:
- Hexa code
- UIColor RGB and HSB both Objective C and Swift
- NSColor RGB and HSB both Objective C and Swift
- NSColor Calibrated RGB and HSB both Objective C and Swift
- NSColor Device RGB and HSB both Objective C and Swift
- Android RGB
- Android ARGB
- Android XML
- Kelir sits on your menubar, accessible from everywhere
- Kelir provide range of color codes you might want to choose (see above)
- Kelir has Pallete which you could generated from a picker or an image
- Kelir has Gradient colors which you could generate from 2 colors (PRO)
- Generated Code available on your clipboard once you picked a color
- Retina Support
- Show colors from other Kelir’s users (PRO)
- Show palletes from other Kelir’s users (PRO)
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.