Title:Fragment Version:1.7.0 Developer:mnaydenov Category:Graphics and Design Sub category:Photography Downloads:7725
Rate 91% (Votes 3980)
Short description: Alternative image viewer for the Desktop.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 1.7.0:
Build-in folder browser
New "Breadcrumbs" bar, replaces the old Folder Button. It shows the current path and gives immediate access to the filesystem
New full-scale Folder Browser with a unique Complete-Folder Thumbnails, giving an o
Please fix it download link wf9j1.Fragment.1.7.0.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Fragment is a cool, alternative image viewer for the Desktop.
- Unique HUD UI. Both attractive and useful, it keeps your image at maximum screen real-estate.
- Fast, resizable thumbnails for all images in the current directory
- Fast app startup and image loading; fluid onscreen image navigation
- Unique Peek and Skim browsing options to quickly examine image folders
- Unprecedented animated GIF support with timetrack, reverse play, and speed control
- 55+ amazing transition effects, available for both slideshow and normal browsing.
- Crop, extend, and rotate image editing options
- Very friendly to use over a local network (NAS), because of heavy use of asynchronous operations and local caching
- A browser-like "Back" button, to navigate the history of viewed images and directories
- Unique Unconstrained Pan. The image can freely be moved around, without it being stuck to the edges of the window, perfect for viewing details, located on the edges or corners of the image.
- Upload and share using either the build-in Facebook plugIn or one of the OS X sharing services providers.
- High Dynamic Range Image support (HDR, EXR, PFM, TIFF)
- You can turn the "advert overlay" off by either purchasing premium transitions or selecting a free transition!
- The application is designed to work behind a sandbox. As a feature limitation the user must explicitly open the folder of the image to browse it's contents. In most cases this have to be done only once.
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.