Title:Turbo Boost Switcher Version:2.8.0 Developer:Rugarciap Category:Utilities Sub category:Optimizers Downloads:6573
Rate 91% (Votes 4350)
Short description: Allows users to enable and/or disable the Turbo Boost feature.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 2.8.0:
FREE & PRO: New translations (Italian and Czech) for both free and pro versions!. Ordered at Gengo using advanced/profesional profile… hope this time the quality is better than older translations.
FREE & PRO: Full dark mode sup
Please fix it download link vlhab.Turbo.Boost.Switcher.2.8.0.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Turbo Boost Switcher is a little application for Mac computers that allows to enable and/or disable the Turbo Boost feature. It installs a precompiled kernel extension (32 or 64 bits depending on your system) that updates the Turbo Boost MSR register, so It will ask for your admin password when using it. It’s installed on your Mac status bar.
- Visually know if Turbo Boost is enabled or disabled at any time.
- Enable / Disable Turbo Boost manually, getting up to a 25% more battery life and lowering down the CPU Temp up to 20ºC. (check this).
- Configure it to disable Turbo Boost automatically at launch.
- Enable / Disable Turbo Boost automatically for a set of apps (only on Pro version).
- Set default mode for Turbo Boost Enabled or not (On or Off)
- Disable Turbo Boost when battery charger is not connected (only on Pro version).
- OSX Notifications integration (only on Pro version).
- Asks for root password only once (only on Pro version).
- Check your CPU temp and fan speed.
- Set it to open at login.
- Automatically restore Turbo Boost on exit.