Title:maFileRenamer Version:1.2.0 Developer:MoonApp Category:Utilities Sub category:System Downloads:8769
Rate 91% (Votes 3695)
Short description: Powerful file renaming.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 1.1.5:
Insert text string at given character positions in original file name.
Resolves a selection issues when sorting the presets.
Please fix it download link epieb.maFileRenamer.1.2.0.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
maFileRenamer empowers you to rename your files like never before. Features
- Strip a number of characters from the left/right
- Remove specific characters
- Remove characters within a subrange
- Remove text fragment before or after a given string (string excluded or included)
- Allow alphanumeric characters or only letters
- Insert text string at given character positions in original file name.
- Transform to lowercase
- Transform to uppercase
- Replace characters within a subrange with other characters
- Find and replace text
- Add prefix/postfix
- Add photo meta data, such as: pixel height, pixel width, creation date, modification date, exposure, colorspace, etc.
- Starting from a certain number
- Prefix or postfix numbers
- Number of digits used
- Numbering before or after the filename
- Sort: from A to Z or from Z to A
- All renaming options can be stored easily in presets.
- Accessible at any time to reuse.
- File renaming based on loaded text file
- Log export possibilities
- Powerful integration with Centurion