Title:Priime Styles Version:1.5.1 Developer:Priime, Inc. Category:Multimedia Design Sub category:Image Editing Downloads:6709
Rate 91% (Votes 4688)
Short description: Apply professional photo presets.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 1.5.1:
Bug and crash fixes for macOS 10.13
Please fix it download link 4zbcf.Priime.Styles.1.5.1.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Priime Styles lets you apply professional photo presets created and used by the world's best modern day photographers.
- Featuring over 100 photo styles: Apply professional-grade photo styles (also known as presets or filters), which are created in collaboration with the world's top photographers in the form of their photographic styles. All styles are already bundled with the app purchase!
- Full pixel resolution / max quality photo saving
- Standalone: Works without requiring any other programs to add a style to one or many photos all at once.
- Photos.app: Elegant integration into the Photos.app's editing flow, saving back non-destructive max resolution photos. Happily works with iCloud as well.
- Lightroom: Total integration with Lightroom photo catalogs. Edit any type of supported photo using your existing catalog, straight from Lightroom. Priime isn't simply a preset, but a whole new powerful tool that integrates into the flow of Lightroom as an external editor, while maintaining the organization of your Lightroom catalog.
- Batch editing: To create a consistent style across your photos, editing multiple photos in a batch is available to quickly apply styles to any number of different photos all at once, whether as a standalone app or by selecting multiple photos within a Lightroom catalog and using Priime as an integrated external editor.
- Big picture workflow: The explore feature of the app allows you to preview your photo as a grid, already pre-edited with all the styles. This new workflow allows you to easily select the look you want, without having to tap through every single option.
Supported photo formats:
- ARW - Sony
- CRW - Canon
- CR2 - Canon
- NEF - Nikon RAW
- ORF - Olympus RAW
- RAF - Fuji RAW
- MRW - Minolta RAW
- DCR - Kodak RAW
- DNG - Adobe / Leica RAW
- MOS, KDC, FPX/FPIX, EXR, PSD, QTI/QTIF, HDR, SGI, SRF, TARGA/TGA, CUR, XBM, PTNG, PNT, MAC, and more