Title:Requirements Manager Version:2.7.1 Developer:Cameron Stewart Category: Sub category:Developer Downloads:6134
Rate 91% (Votes 1097)
Short description: Simple, versatile requirements-management tool.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 2.7.1:
Minor bug fix for printing in Dark Mode
Please fix it download link l9ix9.Requirements.Manager.2.7.1.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Requirements Manager RMdB is a low-cost tool which is simple to use and easy to learn. It has been created to assist with the identification and documentation of requirements associated with any developmental product - software, hardware, or any other form that requires a documented specification/testing regime. Requirements Manager RMdB is not designed to replace the many complex and expensive corporate requirements-management tools that already exist, but is intended to supplement them by providing a simple requirements-management solution for smaller developmental activities.
- Identify and document requirements - up to 6 levels of parent/child indenture
- Identify and document Tests - up to 6 levels of parent/child indenture
- Graphically record requirement and test development status
- Auto-generate unique requirement and test reference numbers
- Customise requirements criteria (up to 5 criteria can be defined)
- Customise requirement and test number prefixes to provide context to the auto-generated numbers
- Change the criteria and auto-generated number Prefixes in populated databases
- Link multiple tests to a requirement with one click of the 'link' toolbar button
- Record notes and version-history date/time stamp notes and version history
- Record test completion
- Create printed reports with customisable content
- Save reports as RTF files to be further customised by more specialised word processors
- Use context-sensitive menus and keyboard shortcuts to enhance productivity
- Use drag-and-drop to allow efficient restructuring of requirement and test child/parent relationships
- Requirements traceability to ensure dependencies are understood and addressed when modifying requirements
- Requirements parser
- Remove all requirement and test links from selected requirements or Tests with one click of a menu item
- Import and export .csv files using customisable field and record delimiters
- Create to-dos and assign an owner, status, and priority