Title:Photo GUN lite Version:1.3 Developer:Max Schlee Category:Graphics and Design Sub category:Photography Downloads:8792
Rate 91% (Votes 2133)
Short description: Edit your photos automatically.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes
Please fix it download link slk5j.Photo.GUN.lite.1.3.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Photo GUN lite can eliminate a lot of time-consuming, repetitive work! Simply drag-and-drop a picture, a hundred or thousands of photos, to the drop-window and select operations you want to apply to them. With a click of the "Save Results" button all processed photo-files are stored in a separate output folder.
You can perform the following operations:
- Resize photos to make them more suitable for emails, blogs, websites, social networks, your personal use or for your business
- Adjust brightness, contrast and saturation to enhance the light and color balance
- Add professional touches to your photos and apply "Vignetting", a creative effect, to draw attention to the center of the frame
- Add watermark to prevent unauthorized use and/or copyright text or company logo with a customizable transparency level and other parameters. You can also use this operation to merge your photos
- Crop to cut away unneeded image parts
- Rotate to change the image angle
- Mirror to flip the image vertically and horizontally
- Blur to hide some of the details of your photos (different levels of blurring available)
- Add Borders for a decorative look using different frame thicknesses and colors
- Swap the RGB-channels;
- Apply the Histogram optimization to automatically improve photos taken under similar conditions
- Binarize the images, using the threshold value and produce the monochromatic results
- Grayscale to convert color images into black-and-white ones
- Invert the photos
- Convert the file formats into/from JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, XPM, PPM, including the full range quality compression of JPEG ranging from 1% to 100%
- Give new names to your photos
- Change the order of operations to achieve the best result
- Save the operation flows as presets, if you will need them over and over again
- Preview all images at each stage of the applied operations by clicking the eye symbol on the flow thumbnails, with retina-ready graphics.