Title:Contacts Journal CRM Version:1.7.5 Developer:zaal LLC Category:Business Sub category:Personal Info Managers Downloads:8727
Rate 91% (Votes 2472)
Short description: Track your customer and client relationships.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 1.7.5:
Fixed issue with adding numeric fields longer than 5 digits
Please fix it download link pe15s.Contacts.Journal.CRM.1.7.5.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Contacts Journal CRM is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow ups and meetings, create custom contact fields, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Available on the Mac, iPhone and iPad, with seamless iCloud syncing across all devices.
Use Contacts Journal to:
- track your customer and client relationships;
- manage your sales pipeline;
- get the best out of networking opportunities;
- see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options;
- be prepared for your next meeting;
- track interactions with friends and family;
- effectively manage tasks and appointments;
- carry a virtual folder of documents with you;
- keep a call log;
- store important contact data using customizable contact fields.
- Import and link contacts directly from the Contacts app
- Create private contacts and private groups to keep information separate from your Contacts app
- See all your contacts and notes on a single map view
- Attach files to your contacts; import using file picker, or drag-and-drop documents into app
- Drag emails from the Mail app and attach to contact
- Define your own custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
- Add to-dos with alerts in Notification Center for important follow-ups
- Create events in Calendar app for your to-dos
- Call (using Skype, Facetime Audio, or iPhone over WiFi), message or email your contacts directly from the app
- Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, or PDF
- No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works offline
- Featuring automatic, seamless syncing with iCloud between Mac, iPhone, and iPad apps
- DropBox sync also available
Note: iPhone and iPad app is sold separately.