Title:Raster Version:1.2 Developer:Erik Thuro Category: Sub category:Developer Tools Downloads:6798
Rate 91% (Votes 4057)
Short description: Display onscreen grids and guide lines.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes
Please fix it download link c8t98.Raster.1.2.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Raster is a small tool for designers and developers that sits in your menu bar. It lets you display two grids and two guide lines to float above your Finder and application windows. While Raster is being displayed, everything on your screen is still clickable, so you can seamlessly continue working with your applications. When running multiple displays you can select on which screen Raster is shown. If you're using Spaces you can choose to move Raster to the current Space you are working on. Raster supports both Retina and standard displays and requires OS X 10.7 or later.
- Two grids
- Show / hide grids
- Separately toggle visibility of vertical and horizontal grid lines
- Display as solid or dotted grid
- Set the spacing between grid lines
- Change color of grid lines
- Change transparency of grid lines
- Set custom grid margins to the edge of the screen
- Guide lines
- Show / hide horizontal guide line
- Show / hide vertical guide line
- Both lines are draggable
- Display as solid or dotted lines
- Change line color
- Lock guide lines to avoid mouse interaction
- Add global keyboard shortcuts to various functions
- Select on which screen Raster is shown
- Move Raster to the current Space you are working on
- Open settings window by right-clicking on menu bar icon
- Open settings window by right-clicking on guide handle
- Option to automatically launch Raster at startup