Title:GPX Editor Version:2.92 Developer:Modesitt Software Category:Home Personal Sub category:Travel Downloads:9179
Rate 91% (Votes 4303)
Short description: Edit GPS eXchange (GPX) files.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 2.92:
Set a time zone in the preferences; affects all open files
Copy / Paste track points improved
Added Edit Waypoint to Edit menu
Improved accuracy of latitude and longitude values
Performance enhancements and bug fixes
Please fix it download link 88leq.GPX.Editor.2.92.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
GPX Editor can edit GPX files exported from many GPS devices and other apps.
- Open, edit and save multiple GPX files.
- View and edit waypoints, routes, tracks, track points, and file info.
- View a chart of elevation vs. track point (when elevation exists).
- Copy waypoints, routes, tracks and file info and paste to a spreadsheet.
- Copy-and-paste waypoints, routes, and tracks from one file to another.
- Show or hide waypoints and track points.
- Drag waypoints and track points to a new location on the map.
- Add new waypoints, tracks and track points.
- Get current weather for a waypoint or track point.
- View street views of waypoints or track points when available.
- Download elevation for any waypoint or track point.
- Take a screen shot of the map for printing or reference.
- Drag and drop track points to rearrange their ordering (within the track point list).
- Preferences let you change pin, route and track colors and more.
- Flickr search for photos and videos at any waypoint or track point location.
- Delete waypoints, routes and track points to refine your GPX file.
- Delete multiple track points easily.
- Merge track points.
- Combine track segments.
- Combine tracks.
- Delete track segments.
- And more!