Title:Disconnect Version:1.0 Developer:Disconnect Category:Utilities Sub category:Security Downloads:6629
Rate 91% (Votes 4530)
Short description: Privacy protection on all of your devices.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes
Please fix it download link rubgv.Disconnect.1.0.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Disconnect, with more than three million customers, is the easiest way to protect your privacy on all of your devices - iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows. Disconnect protects your privacy in six ways.
- First, it lets you see all of the invisible tracking and unsecured connections on the websites you visit and the apps you use (Free).
- Second, it lets you search privately and securely using your favorite search engine, including Google, Bing, and Yahoo (Free).
- Third, it routes all of your traffic through an encrypted tunnel to prevent wireless eavesdropping, secure your connections, and protect sensitive personal info (Paid).
- Fourth, it blocks 5000+ malicious trackers, sources of malware, and identity theft threats (Paid).
- Fifth, it defeats Internet censorship and allows you to access content freely without revealing your true location and IP address (Paid).
- Sixth, it lets you easily understand - at a glance - the privacy policies of 1000s of sites, plus other details about how your data is collected and used (Paid).
Our team includes engineers who previously worked for Google and the NSA, so we are intimately familiar with online tracking and how to stop it. Our business model is based 100% on consumer payments, so we have no reason to advertise to you or to collect your data. Our software is Open Source, so anyone can verify how it works, confirming that we don't keep any of your information. We have been featured in over 500 press articles over the last two years, including an appearance on 60 Minutes. We are one of the of the first certified B Corps in the technology industry, a reflection of the fact that we see ourselves as both a for-profit company and a consumer advocacy organization.