Short description: Convert an images to a 'collage' of separate images.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes
Please fix it download link q3naq.Photo.Samurai.1.0.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Photo Samurai brings you the latest photo effect craze: photo dicing. Use it to slice and dice photos so that they look like they're made up of multiple images. Makes photos more interesting and gives a whole new feeling.
Photo Samurai offers the following features:
- Easy to use, with all the controls laid out in a simple organized manor.
- Choice of 1 to 25 slices, allowing for different ratios.
- Randomly chooses where to make the cuts and the rotation of each slice.
- A choice of either un-aligned or aligned slices.
- Border thickness, allows a border to be added to each slice.
- A "Gloss" effect, which can help to differentiate each slice.
- Retina Ready, designed to work in full retina when available.
- Full Screen, Photo Samurai can be used in full screen mode.
- Built-in crop tool.
- Sharing to popular online services, such as Facebook and Flickr (Twitter requires OS X 10.8 or later).
- Export to popular image formats including JPG, PNG, TIFF, and PSD.