Title:Mockups Version:3.5.17 Developer:Balsamiq Studios, LLC Category: Sub category:Developer Tools Downloads:7322
Rate 91% (Votes 1621)
Short description: Collaborative wireframing for app development.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 3.5.17:
Rebuilt Full-Screen Presentation Mode
This new version allows for more interactivity while in full-screen, and works better for user testing scenarios
The Review preset basically enables all the extra bells and w
Please fix it download link xdizq.Mockups.3.5.17.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Using Mockups feels like drawing, but because it's digital, you can tweak and rearrange easily. Teams can come up with a design and iterate over it in real-time in the course of a meeting. Product managers, designers, developers, and even clients can now work together in the same tool to quickly iterate over wireframes, before writing code.
Focus on Content and Functionality
- Low-Fi Sketch Wireframes. Sketchy, low-fidelity wireframes let you focus design conversations on functionality.
- UI Components and Icons. 75 built-in user interface components and 187 icons, plus a whole lot of community-generated components.
- Click-Through Prototypes. Linking lets you generate click-through prototypes for demos and usability testing.
- Export to PNG or PDF. Share or present mockups with embedded links using PDF export, or use a 3rd party tool to export to code.
Never Waste a Minute
- Quick Add for Speed. Lets you build wireframes using your keyboard.
- Drag-and-Drop for Simplicity. Interfaces with drag and drop components--anyone can use it.
- Re-usable Symbol Libraries. Create templates, masters, and re-usable component libraries.
- Keyboard Shortcuts. Use keyboard shortcuts to keep moving quickly.
- Import and Export. Seamless integration with all versions of Mockups, for when you're back online.
- Works Offline. Work on the plane or in a coffeeshop without an Internet connection.
- Mac, Windows, and Linux. Fully cross-platform.