Title:VueScan Version:9.6.41 Developer:Hamrick Software Category:Multimedia Design Sub category:Image Editing Downloads:7536
Rate 91% (Votes 1336)
Short description: Scanner software with advanced features.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 9.6.41:
Improved scan quality for Fujitsu document scanners
Fixed problem with some Fujitsu scanners with automatic media size detection
Improved support for PIE and Reflecta film scanners
Please fix it download link ttcyn.VueScan.9.6.41.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance. VueScan is easy to use, and has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professional photographers.
Why should you use VueScan?
- Easy to use - just run VueScan, press Preview, adjust the cropping, then press Scan.
- Accurate colors - uses ICC profiles and IT8 calibration.
- Powerful - dozens of advanced options.
- Faster workflow - can edit one image while the next image is being scanned (most scanner software won't let you work with one image while another is being scanned).
- Simple to install - installing VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your operating system and all other scanner software will continue to function.
The list of supported scanners is available here. The list of supported digital camera RAW files is available here.