Title:LightTable Version:3.1.2 Developer:einstein's legacy v2.0, LLC Category:Graphics and Design Sub category:Photography Downloads:9756
Rate 91% (Votes 4044)
Short description: Tool for image layout, comparison, and inspection.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 3.1.2:
Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated
Please fix it download link 42eui.LightTable.3.1.2.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
LightTable is an image-cataloging tool that offers you a unique way of telling stories. Images layout is done on a virtual canvas. You move items around just prints on a table top. Images can be resized, repositioned, layered, and aligned, allowing you to discover new perspectives created by the visual contrast created between images.
- Dynamic Canvas Size - LightTable uses a dynamic canvas to hold the layout of your images. If you need more canvas space, drag an image beyond any visible edge and the canvas will expand in that direction.
- Flexible Layout - Once on the canvas, images may be moved, resized and stretched; aligned relative other images or the canvas itself; or re-stacked like images on a desk top.
- Multiple Resolutions - When dealing with large images, LightTable gives you the option to change the resolution (DPI) of each canvas. This can be used to achieve a better fit for your images on the visible canvas.
- Easy Navigation - Scrolling across a large canvas can be tedious and time consuming. LightTable provides several keystroke and menu options to scroll to various well-known canvas positions.
- Collaborative - To use images from another application like iPhoto or Aperture, simply drag the image from this application and drop it on the LightTable canvas or tray.
- Canvas Export - LightTable lets you export some or all of the images on the canvas as a single image. This allows you to share your canvas with colleagues and friends.