Title:QuickTimer Version:1.2.7 Developer:Modesitt Software Category: Sub category:Productivity Downloads:9481
Rate 91% (Votes 1057)
Short description: Track your time, quickly and easily.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 1.2.7:
Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance enhancements
Please fix it download link nim7r.QuickTimer.1.2.7.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
QuickTimer is a highly customizable and robust time tracking and reporting application. Use it to track billable or non-billable time for internal projects and/or clients. Then import the time into your accounting software such as QuickBooks or other accounting applications, spreadsheet applications like Microsoft Excel and many more.
- Exports to QuickBooks Timer IIF format, comma or tab delimited, or HTML
- Import lists of Clients, Items, Employees or Class
- Auto-purge records with options for how long to keep the records for days, weeks, months, or years
- Start/Stop Timer
- Start/End Times
- Set defaults for Clients, Items, Employees, Class, or Billable/Non-Billable to minimize data entry
- Round time up by 1 second, 1 minute, 5 minutes, 6 minutes, 15 minutes, or 30 minutes
- View time records options for All Records, Exported or Not Exported, last week, this week, or other filtering criteria
- Rename fields for Client, Item, Employee or Class
- Set carriage return and line feed options for exporting to different platforms, if needed
- And more
Note: Before purchasing this application, you should check for import compatibility with your desktop computer application, including QuickBooks. The QuickTimer QB Timer IIF export function has been tested with several versions of QuickBooks Pro and QuickBooks Premier; however, because of the various changes to QuickBooks over the years, it is impossible for us to check them all. If your version of QuickBooks does not have the specific import option that says "Time Activities" you should check with Intuit for compatibility prior to purchase. As of this writing, QuickBooks Mac does not have the ability to import Timer IIF data.