Title:book'n'keep Version:1.5.3 Developer:Patrick Teischl Category:Business Sub category:Finance Downloads:6206
Rate 91% (Votes 1863)
Short description: Simple and powerful bookkeeper for small companies.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes
Please fix it download link myd46.book'n'keep.1.5.3.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
book'n'keep is made to fit the needs of sole traders or small companies that do not have strict bookkeeping rules like double-entry accounting but still need to take care what goes in and out. If you are a sole proprietor, you do have to do most of your work alone, and bookkeeping only takes up your valuable time. We suggest you use book'n'keep instead of creating difficult files and massive paper work.
- Create receivables, payables, payments, and assets
- Enter all your customers, vendors, and bank accounts
- Enter received or made payments, and assign them to a specific receivable or payable
- Keep track of due dates and payments
- Attach documents to every single transaction digitally
- Categorize your payables and receivables
- Create master files like payment terms, asset types, business types, expense, and earning groups, etc.
- Create automatic number ranges for receivables, payables, and payments
- Five different reports (Profit and Loss, Open Items, Payables, Receivables, Tax)
- Turn over statistics by customers, vendors, expense, and earning groups
- Import customer and vendor data from a CSV File (add-on)
- Import bank and credit-card transactions from a CSV File and create your own import scheme (Addon)
Interface and Usability Features
- Nice and simple interface
- Drag-and-drop for documents
- iCloud sync for all data and documents, between your Macs
- Export tables to Excel or Numbers
- Addon Store for small additional features
- Detailed help guide for the main book'n'keep features
- Detailed guide to close your business year