Title:AudioSwitcher Version:2.99.2 Developer:Paul O'Neill Category:Multimedia Design Sub category:Audio Downloads:7792
Rate 91% (Votes 3778)
Short description: Switch audio sources from the menu bar (beta).
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 2.99.2:
Fix hot keys for MultiOuput devices
Various minor fixes
Please fix it download link tih6c.AudioSwitcher.2.99.2.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
AudioSwitcher is a menu bar application that gives quick and easy control over AirPlay and other audio devices.
- In addition you can change the volume of any device without having to change your current input / output.
- You can output to multiple devices at the same time.
- You can quickly change the sample rate from the main screen
- Using the preferences screen you can choose to ignore certain devices, set a default start-up input or output device as well as its volume. *
- AudioSwitcher supports any device available to the system: AirPlay, USB, HDMI, Thunderbolt, Bluetooth, etc.
- AudioSwitcher is ideal if you have multiple sound devices attached to your Mac and want to be able to switch between them without having to use System Preferences.
- It's great for a home theatre set-up allowing selection of default devices (and their volumes) on start-up as well as allowing you to quickly route output to AirPlay devices in one click.
Note: Volume control is only supported if the hardware device provides a volume control; HDMI, notably, does not.