Title:Repo Version:0.9.9 Developer:DmgCtrl Category:Development Sub category:Source Downloads:8845
Rate 91% (Votes 1789)
Short description: Git client.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes
Please fix it download link 1fkeq.Repo.0.9.9.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Repo is a Git client for your Mac. It allows you to:
- Tear-off commit window, Keep your commit window handy as you develop.
- Push changes to remotes
- Discard changes, ignore files, show files in Finder
- Searchable history. Search by comment, committer
- Compare revisions
- Checkout a revision
Advanced File Tracking
- Auto-discovers repositories. Repo automatically discovers and indexes all the repositories on your disks
- Repository state tracking. Prefer to do something from the command-line, no problem. Repo automatically reacts to state changes in the repository.
- Instantly detects changes on the file system
- Integrates with GitHub, Beanstalk and Bit Bucket
- Works with your favorite IDE. Xcode, Coda, Eclipse, TextMate, BBEdit, Expresso and more...
- Integrated Git console. Need to do some deep dark Git magic? You can always drop right into the console without leaving Repo
Diff and Merge
- Text Diff. The collapsed unified diff allows for quick scanning of changes
- Image Diff. Swipe between changed images
- Clean merges. Repo uses an advanced merge algorithm that results in cleaner merges.
- Fetch changes
- Checkout and create branches
- Track remote branches
- Create and checkout tags
- Stash and apply stashed changes. You can also set it to auth-stash on branch changes.
- View your stash. You can see everything in your stash, and the files changed in each stash item.
- Open files in the application of your choice.
- View status
- Stage and upstage files