Title:iClapper Version:1.2.3 Developer:SelenaSoft, Inc. Category:Utilities Sub category:System Downloads:9875
Rate 91% (Votes 2427)
Short description: Control your Mac by clapping.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes
Please fix it download link sz904.iClapper.1.2.3.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
iClapper allows you to control your Mac remotely by clapping your hands. The multiple-stage algorithm and adjustable settings system provide high clap recognition accuracy.
You can assign any action to a certain number of recognized claps, as well as to a combination of claps! For most irretrievable actions, such as computer shutdown, you can set up an execution confirmation.
- Tracking the input sound signal to recognize handclaps.
- Advanced calibration to fit your clapping and room acoustics.
- Adjustment of manual recognition parameters to best fit your surrounding environment.
- Several predefined actions to work with your screensaver and iTunes.
- Ability to create any custom AppleScript action.
- Two types of action triggers: multiple claps and clap combinations (multiple claps with pause between them).
- Ability to set up a confirmation for most irretrievable actions (such as shutting down your Mac).
- Input device selection.
- Growl notification support.
- Speech synthesizer notification support.
- Notifications by playing mnemonic sounds for best usability.
- First run calibration and tutorial.
Please note that for best clap recognition your clapping should be loud and clear. Don't clap too fast. Clap recognition decreases proportionally to the level of surrounding noise.