Title:Dangerous Version:1.5.2 Developer:XP.COM, LLC Category:Games Sub category:Strategy and War Downloads:7807
Rate 91% (Votes 1849)
Short description: Epic 3D open space combat RPG.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes
Please fix it download link zinvc.Dangerous.1.5.2.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Dangerous is an epic 3D combat RPG with an engaging story. You have been awakened from cryo sleep a century later and must discover the truth. Are you the feared war criminal who will destroy all life, or the savior of the universe? Gather your wingmen and travel the galaxy in search of answers. Along the way, you'll encounter a universal AI, a shadow group pulling history's strings, a princess, a schizophrenic robot, a beautiful lieutenant of the Royal Navy, a fearsome mercenary, a suicidal slave, and a playboy fighter ace.
Dangerous is a game that is 3 years in the making! It features:
- 3D real-time sandbox game built with Unity game engine
- metallic shader, lighting, particle effects, lens flare, explosions, FX
- space combat RPG with extensive skill tree
- open and living universe where 600+ ships fly around autonomously
- epic story with dialogue system that allows real choices
- recruit 6 wingmen, 2 of whom can fly with you at a time
- even discover romance with another wing pilot
- recruit 5 corporate pilots who can fly trade routes on your behalf
- trade, fight, mine, pirate, scan for derelict ships and wormholes
- many mission types: epic, freelance, dynamic, wingman acquisition, faction loyalty
- deep combat mechanics, AI, and faction standings
- 20+ ships, 180+ modules, 33 solar systems with a unique follow-through warp mechanic
- 15+ factions to vie favor or destroy
- cinematic camera shows you the action when it happens
- fly manually with or without Newtonian physics, or use autopilots exclusively
- 22 track theatrical-quality award-winning soundtrack by renowned composer, Sean Beeson