Title:FCBBooster Version:2.0.1 Developer:Amedeo Farello Category:Home Personal Sub category:Music Downloads:6288
Rate 91% (Votes 4011)
Short description: Interface between a Behringer FCB 1010 and a MIDI device.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes
Please fix it download link 7ig0c.FCBBooster.2.0.1.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
FCBBooster is a software tool created to improve the performance of the Behringer FCB 1010 MIDI foot controller. It works as an interface between the pedalboard and whatever MIDI device, hardware or software, you want to drive with it, augmenting the controller's abilities and simplifying its use at once. No, it's not an editor for the FCB 1010.
- Ability to send a virtually unlimited number of MIDI messages to a virtually unlimited number of MIDI devices simultaneously from each foot-switch or expression pedal
- Ability to send MIDI messages that the FCB 1010 is not able to manage, including system-exclusive (SysEx) messages, both fixed and variable
- Simple but powerful programming capabilities, implemented through a WYSIWYG editor, allow you to define complex functions that would be impossible to handle for an FCB 1010
- Gives a visual feedback of the functions assigned to foot-switches and expression pedals
- Foot-switches can act as buttons, switches, or multiple-state switches
- Messages can be individually programmed to be sent when a foot-switch is either pressed or released
- Much easier and faster to program than the actual FCB 1010
- Entire setups can be saved as documents, allowing backups and fast switching between completely different configurations