Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes
Please fix it download link 2ye1j.Magican.File.1.2.0.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
MagicanFile is a professional program for Mac OS X that let you search and manage files on your disks.
Search files on disk:
- MagicanFile supports files search in any directory in Hard Disk and Flash Disk, you may define partition or folder as demand; type the files' name, format, size, created date and modified date; select "equal to", "contains", "starts with" or "ends with" to narrow or enlarge search portion, the type the keywords to search.
- It also supports select one or more matching terms when searching to improve search precision.
- * MagicanFile will not create and save any index or database cache on your disk.
Hidden files search supported:
- MagicanFile can find files that spotlight can't, e.g. those inside bundles, packages and folders are usually excluded from Spotlight search.
Powerful file operation function:
- MagicanFile supports abundant operation operations, such as Copy, Cut, Paste, Delete (Delete directly without remove to trash), Remove to Trash.
- It also supports "Create folder" and "Create new file".
- It supports hidden files help you fully control your files.
- With MagicanFile, you may search and manage files easily and get a good experience.
Quick file path navigation support:
- MagicanFile supports quick file navigation; you may come to the up folder by just press the certain folder name on path navigation bar.
Abandon right-click function:
- MagicanFile supports right-click function, select the certain file, right-click on it, then you will get abandon function as Open, Copy, Cut, Delete, Remove to Trash, Quick Look and Property. All these are popular operation for files, just enjoy it.
Geek operate support:
- MagicanFile is an extremely easy-to-use program, but we do not forget those geek users, we also provide a "Terminal" operate entrance to do anything you want in console.