Short description: Image and icon conversion tool.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 3.0.1:
Snap Converter is now fully 64-bit
Fixed an issue with the progress bar during batch conversion in Mojave
Please fix it download link edvoz.Snap.Converter.3.0.1.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Snap Converter is an easy-to-use tool for image and icon conversion. It supports many image file formats, including bitmap graphics, Mac and Windows icons, Camera RAW images, PDFs, Photoshop files, and more.
If you need to convert several images, Snap Converter's batch processing allows you to perform multiple image conversions at once. The new watermarking feature allows you to add a copyright stamp or other custom text to each image as well.
- Supports several standard bitmap file types
- Supports most Camera RAW image formats
- Exports images to the Mac OS X Icon (.icns) format, with all image sizes included
- Includes a JPEG quality slider for exporting JPEG (.jpg) images
- Supports image width and height adjustments
- Supports batch conversion of multiple images from a folder
- Optimizes PNG images for smaller file sizes
- Includes multiple single/batch mode image resizing options
- Supports image watermarking
- Supports Retina displays
- Read and write formats: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, JPEG2000, ICNS (Mac OS X icon)
- Read-only formats: TGA (Targa), ICO (Windows Icon), CUR, PSD (Photoshop), PDF, EPS, DNG (Adobe RAW), CRW (Canon RAW), CR2 (Canon RAW 2), NEF (Nikon RAW), MRW (Minolta RAW), ARW (Sony RAW), ORF (Olympus RAW), EXR (OpenEXR)