Short description: iOS developer tool for converting hex color codes.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes
Please fix it download link mb6ig.iDeveloper.-.Color.Code.Converter.1.0.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
iDeveloper - Color Code Converter is a simple application which makes your life as an iOS developer or designer a bit easier. This application allows you to convert Hexcolor (e.g #FF0000) code to (RGB) NSColor and UIColor code.
- Type or Paste your Hexcolor code.
- Edit or Choose your color with the color picker.
- Select a color from anywhere on your screen with the color picker (magnifying glass).
- Convert Hexcolor code to NSColor code and UIColor code.
- Copy the generated code to your clipboard in one click.
- Both Mac OSX (NSColor) and iOS (UIColor) code snippets generated.
- Hexcolor code can by typed or pasted with or without the # symbol.