Title:Food Fight! Version:1.0 Developer:Jelly Biscuits Category:Education Sub category:Literature Downloads:8423
Rate 91% (Votes 1059)
Short description: Interactive storybook for kids.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes
Please fix it download link lgftm.Food.Fight!.1.0.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Food Fight! is a wonderfully bright original story which tells the story of Tim, a boy from earth and Sammy, a sausage from somewhere else altogether. They meet and instantly dislike each other, but are they so different after all?
As they work through their differences, Tim and Sammy deal with issues of one-sidedness, prejudgement, food intolerance and ultimately, conflict resolution all in a light heated, fun story.
Food Fight has been specially remastered by Jelly Biscuits using the original illustrations and text from Glenn Melenhorst's popular children's book, with Glenn's input and feedback at every step (and even his voice for the read mode!). The collaboration has created an interactive experience to delight both young and old.
From the author: 'I have received so many wonderful responses to the book that I am thrilled to re-release it to a wider audience and a brand new batch of young readers. I always write foremost to please myself so I hope you get a kick out of reading 'Food Fight' to your youngsters.'
The interactivity in Food Fight is designed to enhance to story without getting in the way; to extend the exploration and entertainment of the story without obscuring the charm of the story itself. We've had fun making 'Food Fight' and are proud to bring you Glenn's wonderful book. We hope you enjoy reading and interacting with Food Fight!'
- 3D interactive page turns
- Interactive content on every page
- High quality sound and motion.
- Find the 5 hidden stars to unlock a bonus page - the hunt changes every time it is reset!
- Conversion and enhancement of a popular childrens book, with the author and developer working closely to bring the book to life.
- Over 80 interactive elements and sounds
- Studio recorded voice reading by the author of the book, Glenn Melenhorst, with word-by-word highlighting.
- Word by word narration - touch a word to have it read to you.
- Automatic page turn option to have the whole book read to you, or Reads As You Turn.
- Mini map for fast navigation through the book. Easily jump to any page (just click timmy's head), and control Read modes.