Title:Essentials Version:1.30 Developer:Habitatus Category:Utilities Sub category:System Downloads:6829
Rate 91% (Votes 1359)
Short description: Shortcuts pad that appears with a keystroke.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes
Please fix it download link 304vl.Essentials.1.30.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Essentials app can easily become your favorite and irreplaceable shortcuts pad. Just press hotkey (default is Ctrl + space, but you can customize it in preferences) and Essentials will appear where ever your mouse cursor is (or not, if you choose so in preferences).
You can use it to:
- quickly launch applications
- access assorted folders, documents and files of any kind
- act as clipboard or "dropbox" for your e-mail messages and text clippings
- make YOUR OWN simple Terminal commands/scripts (that can act as droplets too! :) ...now which app can do that! :D)
- resize groups by holding Command key (⌘) and scroll up or down (or pinch it on trackpad)
- resize items icons (⌘+scroll) and their titles (⌘+⌥+scroll)
- hope this feature makes you say "sweet!"
- group your favorite items in any way you like
- reorder groups and items by holding Command key and dragging groups/items to desired position
- mark items AND groups with colors from pop-up menu
- you can finally make your dock look fancy by not overloading it with so many icons
Essentials is simply essential because:
- you can keep your favorite/frequently used items really accessible and nearby
- it has smooth and intuitive UI
- it is responsive and fast
- it can easily blend like it is part of the OS X