Title:International Snooker HD Version:1.1 Developer:Big Head Games Category:Games Sub category:Sports Downloads:9496
Rate 91% (Votes 1903)
Short description: Cue game with rich 3D visuals.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes
Please fix it download link kwlkw.International.Snooker.HD.1.1.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
International Snooker HD looks great and plays beautifully on your mac's generous screen. An incredibly relaxing experience, we can't get our own staff to put it down!
Compelling gameplay and rich 3d visuals make this the best cue based game on the app store.
- All new ambient and audience audio
- Single and two player quick games
- Tournament mode with 8 rounds against the world's best, competing for a place on the podium and the coveted IS Gold Cup.
- Super smooth and intuitive camera and cue control.
- Accurate power control, not 'swipe and hope'.
- Realistic ball physics including top, back and side spin.
- Play your own music or listen to the high quality sound fx and theme tune.
- Ball path guide lines including object and cue ball paths enhance gameplay over it's rivals. Guides shorten according to difficulty setting.
- Difficulty settings that truly make a difference.
- Stats page holds wins, losses, cup wins and highest breaks.
- Full Rules and Instructions.
- Game autosaves after each ball is potted - never lose your game to an interruption!
*** iPhone version honoured as Winner of the MobileGameFAQs.com GOLD AWARD!!! Scoring an amazing 95% for Graphics, and 93% for Playability.
FINE TUNE SHOTS: When lining up shots, stroke across the top of the screen for faster movement, and across the bottom of the screen for fine movement!
» Drag along the Top of the screen = Faster Movement » Drag along the Bottom = Slower Movement
Save Games: This application saves after every shot played. In tournament mode you have the opportunity to play a match again if you lose up until the Qtr finals where you must play and win straight through to the final.
You can see videos of all our games here: