Title:Mornings Version:2.0 Developer:Ready Tap Go Category:Business Sub category:Personal Info Managers Downloads:7229
Rate 91% (Votes 4959)
Short description: Alarm clock app with iTunes support.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes
Please fix it download link 7m8gh.Mornings.2.0.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Mornings is a beautiful alarm clock app for your Mac. Wake up to your own music and snooze using your Apple remote. Features in detail:
- Many original sounds: cow moo, several ringers, "System Activated" voice, a buzzer, a rooster (perfect for mornings, and more!)
- Import your own sounds! If you have MP3 or WAV files on your computer, you can use them too
- Use an iTunes playlist. Music in the list will play when the alarm goes off!
Multiple themes to display the time, each with color choices!
- Classic LCD: just like the clock next to your bed: in red, calculator "black/gray", and multiple vibrant colors (strawberry, bluish, green, sunrise!)
- Modern: elegant text with a subtle shadow, with a variety of colors.Two animated themes:
- Animated: Time "fireworks"
- Animated: Spacetime
- All themes support 24-hour or 12-hour time, based on your Mac clock settings.
Multiple alarms, each with unique sound
- Set alarms to repeat once, daily, or on some days of the week
- Set multiple alarms. For example, you can set an alarm to go off at 9 a.m. and another at 11 a.m., if you and your spouse have to wake up at different times.
- Snooze with a big snooze button or using the Apple remote.