Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes
Please fix it download link 10596.360.Drum.Sequencer.1.1.1.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
360 Drum Sequencer is a basic MIDI drum sequencer and features a circular layout based on the time signature for note editing and has a simple, logical part/bar song structure.
Visit my website for more information including links to a video walkthrough.
360 Drum Sequencer was designed for musicians who don't want to use drum loops and don't enjoy trying to write drum parts using software designed for writing keyboard parts.
360 Drum Sequencer however is NOT a drum sample player or synthesizer, it relies on additional software such as GarageBand, Logic or BFD2 to be heard. Like a MIDI keyboard controller, it sends MIDI note information to a listening application or device.
360 Drum Sequencer also has no loops, grooves, or pre-made material, instead it was designed for musicians who want to create unique songs, note by note, simply and efficiently and in a way that makes sense musically. In other words, no linear time lines, no piano rolls, no crazy interface with a million buttons and multiple modes. Just a basic, easy to use editor built for drums.
Example workflow (assuming you have GarageBand):
1. Launch Garageband and create a new track set to your favorite drum kit.2. Launch 360 Drum Sequencer. GarageBand will automatically detect the new MIDI source.3. Define the parts of your song, Intro, Verse, Chorus, etc.4. Choose an Instrument library (e.g. BFD2 10 Piece, GarageBand, etc.) or create one from scratch.5. Add notes by clicking on the beat wheel. You can drag notes around the beat wheel to move themor drag them off the beat wheel and let them go to delete them.6. Press Play and 360 will send the MIDI notes to GarageBand which will play them.
- MIDI OUT to any device that accepts MIDI IN allowing you to drive most drum/sample audio applications such as GarageBand, Logic, BFD2, etc.
- MIDI file export.
- Song based structure consisting of Parts which have Bars which have Notes. You can duplicate Parts, duplicate Bars, copy notes from one Instrument to another.
- Instrument libraries already setup for GarageBand/Logic and BFD2.
- Velocity randomization which can be targeted to the entire song, a single part or selected bars.
- The Beat Wheel editor which gives you a circular layout to place notes (up to 32nd notes), divided and subdivided based on the time signature for a given part. There is also an inner Beat Wheel for placing triplet notes.
- New Song Wizard for quick setup.
- Instrument library editor for creating your own custom instrument libraries.