Title:Crosshairs Version:1.1 Developer:Giant Comet Category:Multimedia Design Sub category:Image Editing Downloads:7829
Rate 91% (Votes 2353)
Short description: Get dimensions of anything on your screen.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes
Please fix it download link 59biv.Crosshairs.1.1.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Crosshairs is a lightweight app for getting the dimensions of anything on your screen. You can drag a transparent overlay overtop of any app and adjust the box as much as you need. No more taking a screenshot just to get the size of something.
- Activate the app with global hotkey, which is customizable
- Switch between overlay colors
- Dynamically adjust the opacity of the overlay
- Copy dimensions directly to your clipboard
- Can customize the format of the dimensions to suit your needs
- Take a screenshot of the area beneath the overlay
- Make pixel perfect adjustments with the keyboard
Crosshairs is a menu bar app and has a very minimal interface. Most of the app's features are controlled via keyboard shortcuts. Here's a complete list:
- Esc or Command-H = Hide app
- Command-Shift-2 = Global hotkey to activate the app
- Arrow keys = Move the overlay by 1 pixel
- Shift + arrow keys = Move the overlay by 10 pixels
- Tab = Toggle between the primary/alternate overlay color
- Command + up/down arrow = Increase or decrease the opacity
- Command-C = Copy current dimensions to clipboard
- Delete = Clear the current overlay
- Command-, = Open preferences