Title:WhiteboardMac Version:1.0 Developer:GreenGear Category:Business Sub category:Presentation Tools Downloads:8651
Rate 91% (Votes 2429)
Short description: Communicate with iOS devices using a whiteboard.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes
Please fix it download link metz2.WhiteboardMac.1.0.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
WhiteboardMac allows you to wirelessly connect to an iOS device and collaborate using a whiteboard. Two users can create pictures together over local Wi-Fi peer-to-peer. Connect without an access point. You can create and use a Computer-to-Computer Wi-Fi network. Create unique collaborative art.
- When one person's artistic skills aren't quite enough, combine your painting abilities with Whiteboard!
- Easy-to-use interface similar to paint and graffiti.
- Two devices can simultaneously draw on the same canvas in real-time.
- Bonjour wireless networking over Wi-Fi.
- Adjustable marker width.
- "Brush" preview to see what you're getting before you start sketching.
- Compatible with Mac OS X. Connect with the iOS version of Whiteboard running on any iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
- Free! This version of Whiteboard is ad-supported. Try many potential uses.
- The peer-to-peer networking feature enables a certain class of multiplayer games, like Connect 4, Tic-Tac-Toe, Dots, and more.
- It's also useful for quickly visualizing ideas: I used it myself this way, putting into visible form an icon layout I had in mind. It's almost like using a graphics tablet!
- The possibilities are endless; it's like having a whiteboard wherever you go. TIPS:
- You can adjust your line width with the slider in the color selection window.
- To use the networking feature, you must be connected to the same local Wi-Fi network as an iOS device running Whiteboard. Ensure that the device is connected to the same wifi access point so that you can connect