Title:Bit Slicer Version:1.7.9 Developer:Zorg Category:Games Sub category:Gaming Tools and Utilities Downloads:9776
Rate 91% (Votes 3256)
Short description: Search and modify values to cheat in video games.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 1.7.9:
Fixed bug where a script may have assumed to have an execute function but did not actually have one
Added Spanish translations (thanks Sebastian Mallol!)
Added compatibility improvements including dark mode for Mojave
Please fix it download link 4zflx.Bit.Slicer.1.7.9.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Bit Slicer is a universal game trainer that allows you to cheat in video games by searching and modifying values such as your score, lives, ammunition, and much more.
- Memory Scanner
- Search and narrow down values of several types: integers, floating-points, strings, byte arrays, and pointers
- Add, delete, and modify variables with ease
- Freeze variable's values
- Store a process' entire virtual memory space and search for values based on incremental changes
- Manipulate pointers by de-referencing variable addresses
- Memory Inspection
- View and edit memory live in a hex editor-style window
- Dump memory to files on disk for manual inspection
- Modify memory protection attributes
- View live disassembly of instructions
- Modify instruction's bytes directly, or by assembling instructions (including nopping)
- Set breakpoints, resume from them when they're hit, view backtraces, manipulate thread registers, and step into/out/over instructions
- Inject x86 code on the fly
- Watch for what instructions access a variable in a document
- Save slice documents so that you can send cheats to your friends
- Pause and un-pause current process
- Undo & Redo many kinds of changes, including searches
- Evaluate mathematical expressions automatically (eg: in a flash game, search for 58 * 8)
- Run as a normal user, not as the superuser (root)!
- Enjoy OS-level features such as auto-saving, document versioning, window restoration, notification center, app nap, dark mode, etc.