Title:Movie2Shot Version:1.6.1 Developer:MacHouse Category:Multimedia Design Sub category:Video Downloads:8504
Rate 91% (Votes 1184)
Short description: Take movie snapshots with just one click.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes
Please fix it download link q6dgy.Movie2Shot.1.6.1.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Movie2Shot… Take movie snapshots with just one click. Movie2Shot allows the user to take movie snapshots quickly and easily. All you have to do is set your default export settings (rescaled resolution, graphic format, export destination...). And drag and drop a movie file onto a media drop box. Then scrab the movie and click on the export button or press Command + T. Find another frame and click on the export button. If you are too busy scrabing a movie to export snapshots for yourself, let Movie2Shot do the job automatically. Movie2Shot allows the user to generate movie snapshots in a simple manner like every 30 seconds or every 200 seconds not just on a single movie but also on multiple movie files at a time.
- Take movie snapshots with just one click.
- Make default export settings.
- Batch-convert graphic formats on any number of image files for your movie snapshots.
- Automatically generate movie snapshots on multiple movies simultaneously.
- Movie2Shot will automatically set the default export path to Desktop when yours goes inaccessible so that you can continue to take movie snapshots.