Title:DropSync Version:3.1.5 Developer:Mudflat Software Category:Utilities Sub category:File Management Downloads:7715
Rate 91% (Votes 2096)
Short description: Fast, flexible folder updater.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 3.1.5:
Fixes a bug that would result in aborted syncs on macOS versions prior to 10.13
Please fix it download link 4x2cv.DropSync.3.1.5.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
DropSync is a folder updater for web developers, photo professionals, scientists or anyone in need of a fast, automated and highly customizable way to repeatedly copy files from one place to another. Works with removable hard drives, between computers on a local network and even between your mac and a remote server over SSH. Set up a pair of folders and easily browse both sides even if one folder is on a remote server (via sftp). Then select items for include/exclude and click to perform an update in the desired direction. Previews show you exactly what will be changed and once you're satisfied that things are working, you can setup DropSync to automatically watch a source folder and update in the background. Under the hood DropSync uses the amazing rsync tool to perform its changes. This means that its about as fast and memory efficient as a syncing engine can get, and we've worked hard to ensure that DropSync itself will stay responsive even when huge syncs are happening in the background.
- Easily include/exclude subfolders using the built-in browser
- Automated (one-way) syncing when a file changes in the source folder
- Status bar only mode lets you monitor and initiate syncs without opening the main app
- Detailed searchable previews
- An SFTP based browser that lets you see and select folders on remote computers
- Custom filters let you include or exclude files based on patterns in filenames
- Browsable history of syncing activity, including detailed logs of every change
- Only transfers the parts of files that have changed for maximum speed over a network
- AppleScript support lets you create custom syncing workflows
- Almost complete support for custom rsync options