Short description: Produce stochastic screened images on an image by image basis.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes
Please fix it download link bo9jx.Icefields.6.6.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Icefields enables photographers to produce stochastic screened images on an image by image basis. Icefields is not a typical RIP. It creates halftone documents for off-line and off-site reproduction.
Uses for Icefields:
- Photographers use Icefields to produce imagesetter film for digital platinum and dye prints
- Graphic designers place the Icefields TIFF on an page instead of the usual contone photograph, ensuring reproduction quality
- Prepress operators use Icefields to solve moire and detail reproduction problems in that one troublesome photograph
Benefits to commercial printers using Icefields include:
- Reduces the amount of ink needed
- Provides a larger gamut than traditional halftones
- Eliminates moiré patterns
- Displays greater detail
- Many more features