Title:Espionage Version:3.7.1 Developer:Tao Effect LLC Category:Utilities Sub category:Security Downloads:8444
Rate 91% (Votes 3946)
Short description: Simple, state-of-the-art encryption and plausible deniability for your data.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 3.7.1: New:
Crash during setup on macOS Mojave
Please fix it download link m7dfp.Espionage.3.7.1.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Espionage offers state-of-the-art encryption and plausible deniability for your confidential data.
Sometimes, encrypting your data isn't enough to protect it. That's why Espionage 3 goes beyond data encryption. You can create multiple master passwords, each protecting an isolated set of folders. Every protected folder can also advertise completely different data, depending on whether it's locked or unlocked. Espionage 3 is also the most secure Espionage yet, featuring AES-256 encryption by default, and scrypt to protect your passwords from even the most powerful of adversaries.
- Source code available for security professionals.
- Designed for plausible deniability. Multiple master passwords through Folder Sets. Want two versions of your email? Espionage can handle that.
- Enhances deniable encryption by creating fake Folder Sets and fake disk images.
- Laptop-theft tracking apps (like Undercover) work when using Espionage without FileVault.
- Super-computer defying encryption: AES-256 + scrypt.
- Silent. Espionage 3 doesn't make it easy for people to know what's encrypted.
- Folder Actions make it easy to encrypt your email.
- Quickly access folders via the menu bar and keyboard shortcuts.
- Works with your favorite backup software like Time Machine and Dropbox.
- Optionally prevent folder contents from showing up in Spotlight even when the folder is unlocked.
- High-quality customer support. Yes, given how terrible customer support can be, we consider this a feature.