Title:Clips Version:2.0.5 Developer:Conceited Software Category:Utilities Sub category:System Downloads:8337
Rate 91% (Votes 846)
Short description: Clipboard management utility.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes
Please fix it download link iuwqv.Clips.2.0.5.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Clips is your Mac OS X clipboard and text expander reinvented: manage snippets, substitute text on-the-fly and share clippings like never before! Use Clips to increase productivity during your daily computing experience. Download Clips today and finally see clipboard and snippet management, the Mac way.
- Unintrusive system clipboard monitoring: When Clips is running you won't even notice it. Its advanced architecture allows it to sit in the background and silently add anything you copy.
- Application & Spaces automatic clipboards: As you go about your daily business, Clips automatically generates and arranges copied items into Application-specfic and Space-specific clipboards. If that's not enough, you can create your own.
- Smart Clipboards: They're exactly what you'd think they are. Define a set of rules and these clipboards will automagically display all past and future matching Clips.
- Plugin-based, expandable architecture: Clips includes built-in plugins that support Flickr, IMDB, Amazon, YouTube, Vimeo, Google Video, College Humor, Revision 3, Funny or Die, Hulu, Metacafe, Slideshare, Viddler and Qik.
- Drag and Drop: Want to store an email, a piece of text, a Web page for future reference? Just drop it in the Organizer, the Panel or the Board.
- Shortcuts: Clips enables you to define shortcuts to paste the five most recent items. You can also define your own shortcuts to paste additional clips or of your choosing or to toggle the various interfaces of Clips.
- On-the-fly text expansion: Assign Abbreviations to your Clips and Clips will type/paste them automatically for you when you enter the abbreviation anywhere on your Mac. Use abbreviations for emails, signatures, code, or anything else you can think of.