Title:FileWard Version:1.6 Developer:Northern Softworks Category:Utilities Sub category:Security Downloads:8465
Rate 91% (Votes 1439)
Short description: High-strength data encryption.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 1.6:
Update for macOS 10.14 Mojave
Now 64 bit
Minor optimizations and improvements
Please fix it download link 5ms9q.FileWard.1.6.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
FileWard is a handy tool designed to bring high-strength data encryption to Mac users. FileWard uses the cryptography libraries of OpenSSL to make six industrial strength encryption ciphers available in an easy-to-use drag-and-drop application. FileWard brings convenient high-strength encryption to the clipboard, allowing you to encrypt any clipboard contents including text, pictures, spreadsheets, whatever! In short, if you can copy it to the clipboard, FileWard can encrypt it. FileWard even lets you encrypt binary files directly to the clipboard. With FileWard, state-of-the-art encryption of files and data is finally made simple.
- Attractive, easy-to-use interface
- Six high strength encryption ciphers
- Based on OpenSSL for robust cryptographic performance
- Open source encryption code for easy peer review
- Automatic compression of encrypted files
- Simple drag-and-drop encryption of files and folders
- Encrypt contents of the clipboard
- Encrypt binary files directly to the clipboard
- Verify integrity of encrypted files
- Create SHA1 file checksums
- Verify file checksums
- Access the OS X Password Assistant
- Includes Finder plugin
- Illustrated documentation
- Universal Binary