Title:TwistedWave Version:1.21.8 Developer:TwistedWave Category:Multimedia Design Sub category:Audio Downloads:7035
Rate 91% (Votes 2624)
Short description: Powerful audio editor.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 1.21.8:
When doing a punch-in recording, the pre-roll could sound glitchy in some cases,
Fixed a crash with some keyboard shortcuts with international keyboards,
The marker editor sheet could be very large when the marker name is ver
Please fix it download link 7808j.TwistedWave.1.21.8.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
TwistedWave is a very easy to use and powerful audio editor.
- It supports Audio Unit plug-ins and many file formats, including WAV, AIFF, CAF, MP3, MP4, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis, and Ambisonic sound files.
- Good multichannel support. TwistedWave lets you easily add, remove or reorder channels. You can also apply Audio Units to multichannel files, or to a selection of channels.
- Unlimited undo and redo which works instantly.
- Zooming in and out of the waveform is very fast. Option-click and drag the mouse to zoom very accurately, while the waveform is being refreshed more than 100 times per second, even when the files are several hours long, or when the file has not finished loading, or when an effect is being applied.
- When TwistedWave is busy loading a large file, or applying a complex effect, all the work happens in the background, and you can continue working with your document, applying new effects. With TwistedWave, you never have to wait for the end of a long computation.
- Working at a resolution up to 24-bit and 192 kHz sampling rate, TwistedWave enables you to work at a professional quality.