Title:iGPS Version:2.4.0 Developer:John Purins Category:Utilities Sub category:Backup Downloads:8299
Rate 91% (Votes 1810)
Short description: Garmin GPS backup utility.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 2.4.0:
Updated menu bar with new website
Enhanced software-update performance
Eliminated potential HTTP security vulnerability
Revised window background graphics
Updated EULA and user manual
Please fix it download link c8g7v.iGPS.2.4.0.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
iGPS is a backup utility for Garmin GPS hardware.
- Backup, restore, transfer or export waypoints and routes
- Backup all waypoint and route data including user notes and settings
- Restore a selected waypoint or route
- Restore all waypoints and routes
- Transfer waypoints and routes to another Garmin GPS
- Export waypoints and routes in GPX format for use with GPS devices that have no serial capability
- Use exported waypoints and routes with non-Garmin devices or other software
- iGPS supports all Garmin GPS devices and chart plotters with a serial interface