Title:MailboxManager Version:2.2.8 Developer:Carlo Rubini Category:Internet Sub category:Email Downloads:8463
Rate 91% (Votes 1353)
Short description: Check POP3 mail on server before downloading.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 2.2.8:
Added support for Dark Appearance.
gMail/Yahoo 2 Step Verification and App Password supported (see Preferences > Account).
Please fix it download link x3gez.MailboxManager.2.2.8.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
MailboxManager is a utility to remote-check in one go one or several POP3 Mailboxes (i.e. Mailboxes you access through Emailer applications such as Mail, Thunderbird, Eudora and the like, or through a browser) and fully manage their messages (inspect, delete, answer/forward/redirect etc.) before downloading them.
- Mailbox: it is possible to get the list of all its messages or a selection of them (ex. the last five messages, or messages from 7 to 11); and if you leave copy of them on the server, you can retrieve only the last (new) ones.
- Messages: of each message you can view its partial or full content; and when necessary, the message can be answered/redirected/forwarded. Its attachments too can be inspected and downloaded to disk. Should you find any undesired message, you have the option to mark it as SPAM and to delete it.
- Databases: the SPAM database offers criteria to mark as SPAM incoming messages; while the White List database holds the addresses of friendly mails that --when checking mail-- will be marked as such.
- Quitting MailboxManager, your Emailer application can be automatically launched to retrieve the remaining messages (or your browser may automatically connect to a site supporting Mail OnLine).
- Scheduled mail-checking supported.