Title:HandBrake Version:1.2.2 Developer:The HandBrake Team Category:Multimedia Design Sub category:Video Downloads:7934
Rate 91% (Votes 2936)
Short description: Versatile video encoder; convert any source to MPEG-4 and more.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 1.2.2:
Fixed built-in application updater.
Please fix it download link thmcn.HandBrake.1.2.2.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
HandBrake is a tool for converting video from nearly any format to a selection of modern, widely supported codecs.
- Supported Sources
- VIDEO_TS folder, DVD image or real DVD (unencrypted -- CSS is not supported internally and must be handled externally with third-party software and libraries), BDMV folder (unencrypted), and some .VOB and .TS files
- Any multimedia file it can get libavformat to read and libavcodec to decode.
- File format: MP4 and MKV
- Video: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264 or Theora (1 or 2 passes or constant quantizer/rate encoding)
- Audio: AAC, HE-AAC, AC3, MP3, Vorbis, FLAC (16-bit, 24-bit) or AAC, MP3, AC3, DTS and DTS-HD pass-through (supports encoding of several audio tracks)
- Miscellaneous features
- Chapter selection
- Soft subtitle support (DVD/VobSub in DVD/MKV/MP4, Blu-ray/PGS in BD/MKV, SRT files, SRT/UTF-8 in MKV, ASS/SSA in MKV, TX3G/3GPP in MP4 - DVD/VobSub, Blu-ray/PGS and ASS/SSA subtitles can also be burned-in the picture)
- Picture deinterlacing, cropping and scaling
- Grayscale encoding